Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Phone Decisions

Why are there so many cell phone choices? And what is a good choice to make? The time has arrived when I can upgrade my phone for free. Chris wanted to help me make a selection so we went to the Verizon store today. We had already researched online but, as always, when I get to the store the decision is never the same as it was online. And never easy. After almost an hour of looking at phones and trying them out, I selected a cute little LG number with it's own QWERTY keyboard. Of course I can't remember the model number. Chris was pushing me to get the "copper" model. It looked orange to me and since I don't "do" orange, I settled for the silver one. Very classy. It has lots of features I'm sure I'll never use but the calendar is not one of them. It's filling up fast! Oh and it includes a 2 mp camera that I'm sure will come in handy...

No comments: