Sunday, March 9, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?

Spring has sprung.... this photo proves it... I found these just a few houses down the street. Never mind it is freezing cold today with a nasty wind. Surely spring cannot be far behind...

Is this another sign of spring? I heard a lot of loud rustling noises and caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to see what was going on, I was shocked to see this!



What could have possibly drawn them to the barren, ugly foodless soil between the houses? Did someone forget to tell me there is a movie remake on my front lawn?

One more sign of spring today. This sock is knitted with the very first yarn I hand dyed... thank you Erin It has been so fun to knit this slightly lacey sock with my very "own" handpainted yarn. Details to follow when the pair is finished. I'm about 2/3 done with sock #2.

No comments: