Saturday, January 29, 2011

Too Many Photos

I just spent most of the morning looking for a picture I didn't find. I found lots of other photos though, and sorted some of them. I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of photos. And those were only the pre-digital photos. What will I do with them all and what will happen to them? Some will be scrapbooked someday, I hope. That is why I was looking for the particular photo in the first place. I had a whole page made in my mind and wanted to actually put it on paper. Without the picture, I just lost interest. Photos and memorabilia are so disorganized in my studio. I really can't get my brain around somehow making it accessible and usable. That's a project for another day... for several other days actually.

I decided today would also be a good day to upload pictures from my camera, organize them on the hard drive a bit, and share a couple here and on a knitting site.

Sunday we celebrated the Ladybug's birthday with a party for her (local) family and friends. It was low-key and fun; just right for a one-year-old.

She had yet another cake to explore... and is probably wondering why this keeps happening to her...




And a big pile of gifts...



I'll end with a photo I love because of the joy on her face...



Mirrors are so fun...

No comments: